This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 679/2016 (EU) to those who access and browse the website indicated below:
www.plc-spa.com (the “Website” or the “Site”)
It describes how the Website is managed with reference to the processing of personal data referable to users who access it. It is also specified that this policy exclusively concerns the Website; therefore, any website to which you may be redirected from the Website is considered excluded.
1. WHO IS THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT?
PLC S.p.A. is the data controller of your personal data (“PLC” or “We / Us”).
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA? WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
“Personal Data” means information suitable for identifying, directly or indirectly, a natural person, in this case, You, who are browsing the Website (“Data”).
In particular, PLC processes the following Data:
- your name and surname;
- your educational qualification;
- your contact details (i.e. telephone and e-mail address);
- your curriculum vitae and any other documents and / or attestations connected to it.
When you visit the Website, PLC collects your Data both directly (e.g. if you voluntarily enter your personal data in specially prepared formats) and indirectly (e.g. by tracking your IP address in order to monitor the use of the Website Web).
Specifically, PLC collects your data directly, where this is necessary in order to satisfy the requests you have made. In this regard, the “Contact” and “Work with us” modules are present on the Website.
PLC processes your personal data to register your request for information (using the appropriate form in the “Contacts” section) or your spontaneous application (using the appropriate form in the “Work with us” section).
Finally, your data may be collected and processed in order to carry out any activity concerning the management and administration of the website.
The provision of your data is absolutely voluntary, however, in case of refusal to provide them, PLC will not be able to satisfy your requests.
In any case, we undertake to ensure that the information collected and used is appropriate for the purposes described and that this does not lead to an invasion of your personal sphere.
3. WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
The server on which the Website is located is located within the European Economic Area.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We process your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 above.
In the event that you have provided us with your data for the purposes of the registration process, they will be kept for the following 12 months, after this period they will be permanently deleted and / or destroyed.
Finally, we reserve the right to keep the so-called log data for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any crimes committed against the Website (e.g. hacking activities).
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS AN INTERESTED IN THE TREATMENT?
You, as a data subject, have the right to:
- access your data and request a copy of the same;
- the correction or updating of your data, if inaccurate or incomplete;
- request, under certain circumstances, the cancellation of the Data referable to you or the limitation of the processing concerning your personal data;
- request the portability of the data.
Finally, you can at any time oppose the processing or, propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
In order to obtain more information about your rights, you can contact PLC at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.